Tuesday, April 13, 2010

WAD MAGAZINE #44 MODE SPECIAL ISSUE 2010...






SHOUT OUT TO WAD MAGAZINE FOR BEING EDITORIAL GENIUSES...VAVA DUDU and OLIVIER MULIN YOUR OUT OF THIS WORLD :D W/ "ALL SHOOK UP", LAURA WALTERS YOU GOT THAT BLUE MAGIC FOR "FOREVER IN BLUE JEANS" AND ISABELLE CODANI FOR "TWINS PIX" YOUR DOPE DOPE DOPE...

My favorite question WAD ask Nicola Formichetti...

WAD: Do you have a typical working process?

Nicola Formichetti: I'm very spontaneous. I'm funny. I don't think too deeply. If you do things with your head, you do them with your ego, and it disturbs your true vision. And anyway, I don't see myself as a stylist. I mean, the job is easy. This is not brain surgery. I am just someone who likes to have fun with clothes. The day I start seeing this as a job, I will stop.



All Photos Keith Pearson and WAD MAGAZINE

No comments: