Thursday, April 8, 2010

DARIA WERBOWY AND WILLIAM YAN AT BAM YOUNGER THAN I'LL BE EXHIBIT WITH DOSSIER...





O SHIT (EXCUSE ME KIDS DON'T REPEAT WHAT UNCLE KEEF SAYS OK) but anyway it's not everyday you see a SUPERMODEL in your neck of the woods that is BROOKLYN (Brooklyn Academy Of Music) . Also it's not everyday you get to shoot one of your best buds...cool kidd and Blogger Extraordinaire WILLIAM YAN and SUPERMODEL DARIA WERBOWY!!!

Thanks Will for letting me shoot the photo and giving the kidd photo cred (momma I made it...Mike your right I'm not wasting my time either lol) But awesome day yesterday and the "Younger Than I'll Be" is a cool exhibit...I'm looking forward to this spring/summer. Thanks to Will Again and Congrats HOMMIE (POP CHMPGNE FOR THE NEW BIG DEAL) and Daria if you come across this...just know your truly AMAZING!!!

O and both of you had great street style for yesterdays amazing weather...

photo courtesy of williamyan.com and cover DOSSIER JOURNAL .

1 comment:

Reggie said...

I know u got a picture with Daria too right?!