Saturday, February 13, 2010

R I P Alexander McQueen...



Alexander McQueen was mos def on my mind these past couple of days. I walked over to the Meat Packing District to see the SS2010 Womens Collection window at the Boutique Store. And I posted a shirt that I would love to get my hands on. Then I told Stylist Khalilah (a shoe lover) that she needed those dangerous( aka dope, phenomenal, and amazing) shoes. I know the whole fashion world is upside down...McQueen inspired beyond fashion he went OVER and UP the expectations of anything anyone could create. He will most definitely inspire fashion until...but it's unfortunate that he has passed on. It brings up a alot of questions...??? I almost feel guilty of thinking of who, what, when, and where or will his last collection be shown. The mens show was by far one of the highlights of menswear AW2010 collections. Rest In Peace Sir and Thanks for being INSPIRATION.

No comments: