Thursday, February 4, 2010

GIVENCHY X JESUS X JODECI...



width="425" height="344">





Fashion Editor/Stylist Panos Yiapanis and Creative Director Riccardo Tisci of Givenchy are inspired by many things, but when I look at first glance of the mens SS2010 Runway Show with the oversize shorts, shirts, socks, hightop sandal kicks, inspiration of Morocco, and backwards caps...And Givenchy AW2010 collection with vanson style leathers, hooded leathers, airbrush style "Jesus Is Lord" tee, white and black (pay attention to detail gold pendants etc)... I see the obvious and the hint of lengendary R&B recording group JODECI...C'mon son you can't tell me Panos styling doesn't look a little 90's New Jack Swing with a mash up of British Punk...You don't see it...? maybe it's just me. From the almost street casted show, but actual agency models walking the runways. That gives the collection that hardcore edge it needs to be forward and fresh...but let me know your thoughts... look closely too. I'm just sayin I completely love both collections and appreciate the duo style also design concepts.

All videos courtesy of Youtube

1 comment:

aimeehustle said...

Wat about Freek'n you!? That was major too. Good post.