Friday, February 19, 2010

G-STAR FW2010 NEW YORK FASHION WEEK RUNWAY SHOW...







I Need This Piece YES I do...






NYLON Magazine Editor Marvin Scott Jarrett, Kelly Osbourne, and Fashion Show Goer (not sure of who exactly)

A Blurry Adam Lambert and Fashion Show Goer...

Kerine Rose

G-Star is the ultimate when it comes to denim...you'll never see a denim editorial without the use of G-star. G-Star FW2010 show took que's from a familiar place for me the "THE WIZ" the scene where color change full of primary colors (I believe they were in Emerald City)...In G-Star's case they only did the Blue, Yellow(GOLD), and Green section were they had models ease on down runway...It came to me full circle in the finale when the interlocking of models crossing each other and posing...so dope. G-Star always finds new ways to make denim forward and beyond, which they do successfully...as well as the outerwear, which was insane those coats,parkas, and jackets are knutts...The WIZ finally came...the look was more the Riddler in all GREEN which was on model Armando and it was editorial madness walking... Where I was really ooOOoing and Ahhhhing lol...but awesome show and I mos def want to say thanks to Michelle always always your the best.

I'm mos def building stories around those pieces most editors are...

photos:Keith Pearson

No comments: