Monday, January 18, 2010

W Magazine Featuring Rihanna...






I LOVE TO LOOK AT RIHANNA...I didn't post those GQ pics because their posted other places (get your head out of the gutter)lol...I love looking at Rihanna cause she's visually entertaining...She has style consultants and they do an amazing job...Lori Goldstein did an awesome job for the latest W Magzine editorial photograph by Craig McDean...Rihanna to me is a mash up of all my around the way ladies I love Mary J., Kelis, T-BOZ of TLC, Grace Jones, and Chloe Sevigny( Yep I said it Chloe)...Ri Ri seems to be confident, sexy, and tell her moods with her fashion wardrobe... people can't seem to get enough of Robyn...Aww Yea O Yea Aww Yea! She's killing it sooo HARD on this cover with that GUCCI ensemble it's like Alien Chic and the placement of tattoos awesome and those brave hair cuts O YEA YEA YEA...lol :)

W Magazine

Photography:Craig McDean
Artist:Rihanna
Styling:Lori Goldstein

1 comment:

lauragray said...

Wow! Thanks for this post for W Magazine Featuring Rihanna. This is really cool. I love the hair... Actually, I'm a fashion stylist from Los Angeles, CA. looking for the best styling.