Tuesday, January 5, 2010

RODARTE : MENS CARDIGAN...



Kate and Laura Mulleavy of Rodarte are awesome and are great womenswear designers. I would like to express my fashion self in one of their new menswear cardigan because if you know me well... I can wear the hell out of a cardigan. Kate and Laura look like they were very much so inspired by some of their womens wear to create the mens pieces available at Opening Ceremony. I also wonder being that the likes of Jason Schwartzman also Elijah Wood has sat front row at the Rodarte shows are they muses... as Kate Mulleavy muse Winston Churchill...? Also other muse Blogger Tavi Style Rookie expresses her love for Rodarte and I want to express mine for their menswear cardiagan :)


Rodarte
mens cardigan
57% superkid mohair, 10% alpaca, 6% nylon, 6% wool, 5% polyester, 5% metal polyester, 5% silk, 3% viscose, 3% rayon. hand knit. final sale. available in black/black.
(SKU:83677)
$ 2,760.00


photo courtesy of Opening Ceremony

2 comments:

Mens Designer Knitwear said...

He is matching his womenswear knitwear with some stylish mens designs!

mens cardigan said...

very match for him. looks so nice.