Saturday, October 24, 2009

GUCCI ICON-TEMPORARY NEW YORK POP UP SHOP SNEAKER STORE OPENING PARTY PICS...


















GUCCI GUCCI GUCCI- Madonna said this at the VMA's years ago and I still agree. Gucci believes in the world of "COLLABORATION". Creative Director Frida Giannini has been collaborating with Super Producer and The Prince Of 1's and 2's Mark Ronson for GUCCI ICON-TEMPORARY POP UP SHOP SNEAKER STORES. Mary J. Blige for FFAWN and showed an amazing SS 2010 Runway Collection. I'm a fan of GUCCI I actually own and was gifted some pieces of the GG's. I've been following this collab, so to attend this event and see as well as photograph Mary J. Blige, Frida herself, Mark Ronson, Stylist Khalilah Williams-Webb(THANKS), Evan Rachel Wood(Minus The Red Hair), Claire Danes, Ann Dexter Jones, Wycelf, Leigh LeZark of Misshapes, and NYLON Magazine Factory Girl Dani Stahl was AMMMMAAAZINNNG did I say MARY J. BLIGE!!! As for the shoes I would mos def copp the boat shoe Mark rocked because it was simple, cool, and classic. Throughout the night I caught some $tack$, ring$, and scored a awesome gift baGG...Thanks again for those who GG'd up for the GG10 :)


THE GUCCI ICON-TEMPORARY NEW YORK POP UP SHOP SNEAKER STORE IS LOCATED ON:
43 Crosby Street


All Photos Courtesy Of Keith Pearson