Thursday, October 15, 2009

ANOTHER FASHION INTERPRETER 300th POST...!!!





THIS IS MY 300th POST!!! and LUSSW 100 LIST OF AWESOME STREET STYLE (I THINK I CANT READ JAPANESE PLS TRANSLATE)!!! I ALSO WILL LIKE TO SHARE MY 300th POST WITH TREMAINE ROMEO FILM DIRECTOR AND HEAD CHEIF AT J.CREW MENS SHOP...TREMAINE WAS NUMBER 58 ON THE LIST, WHICH IS AWESOME!!! HE HAS AWESOME STYLE THAT IS VERY DETAIL'D, SHARP, AND COOL...COME SEE FOR YOUSELF AT J.CREW OR BETTER YET CATCH HIM ON THE STREETS LIKE MYSELF AND LUSSW .


THANK YOU THANK YOU(In My Jay-Z Voice)...Again this my 300th post and this blog is a year old...I look back and I had alot of fun, saw, and been through alot stuff. I Thank all those who click'd that link, google'd, hear'd of, and took the time to stop by Another Fashion Interpreter. I hope you like my madness. I wanna thank all my friends, supporters, and fellow bloggers...Shout to Out to William Yan, Aimee Hustle, Justine Dori, Sharlene G...and many more who continue to inspire me! Stay tune because I have some things in the works...hopefully some collabs and a new contributor...Again Thanks... All My INTERPRETERS Keep Doing What You Are Doing Cause You Are Doing It Right!!!



all photos courtesy of Keith Pearson

No comments: