Tuesday, October 6, 2009

ALL I NEED...



Is My...

Magazines
Feeds me all my Fashion Trends Who What When Where's...
Keys
Open doors their my keys to SUCCESS because I just want to be successful...
Passport
Gives me the PASS to go anywhere I want in the world it's in need of some stamps...
Blackberry
Lets me get information and send information out and keeps me in contact...
i-D Card Holder
Thanks to a lovely someone it holds all my important stuff...
$$$
Which I would like lots of it, so I'm working hard and it'll come...
G10
That took this pic also thanks to two awesome people, I get to take this picture and other cool things...



interview magazine 40th anniversary issue with Kristen Stewart
blackberry curve
ysl ID card holder
canon powershot G10 digital camera

photo courtesy of Keith Pearson

2 comments:

aimeehustle said...

loves it! I need to make a similar post.. too bad I can't keep a cupcake in my bag. mwahaha... nice wallet, nice g10.. ;)

Joekenneth said...

The YSL wallet is extremely DOPE!