Sunday, September 20, 2009

RALPH LAUREN SS 2010...



Ralph Lauren is always timeless and classic collection every season, but there are small details that change. Ladies put your name on the waiting list now for these distressed,ripped,sequins,and lurex(did I spell that correctly)denim...I don't know the exact material that is used to make these, but it's an awesome pair of jeans to have.

I'll start the list now...

Rihanna
Amber Rose
Aimeehustle
Khalilah Williams
Lindsay Lohan
Blake Lively
Mary J. Blige
Justine Dori
Kimora Lee Simmons
Kelis
Chanel Iman
Cassie
Sharlene G
June Ambrose
Amerie
Rachel Johnson
Erin Wasson
Nicole Of Nina Sky
Lisa Sellers
Arlenis Sosa
Sarah LaRosa
Taylor Jacobsonn
Sarah Jessica Parker
Natasha Poly
Aggyness Deyn
Beyonce...

twitt me or leave me a comment if you want me to add your name ladies...You Welcome!


photo courtesy of style.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ShopStarStyle.com Handbag Clearance Sale - 50% Off! CHANEL * PRADA * FENDI * GUCCI * LV

Shop Star Style takes an extra 50% off your next purchase via coupon "MERRYXMAS". Find the perfect gifts for your friends and family! Coupon expires December 15, 2009.

http://www.shopstarstyle.com