Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Favorite Question Models.com Ask Stylist Alastair Mckimm...



Star stylist Alastair McKimm has been much buzzed about as one of those talents poised to break to that “next level” . Here Christopher Michael sits down with this enterprising tastemaker to unravel a bit of his mystery.

CM: As it seems to work with publications, there are both times where you as a stylist are approached to work on a story by a photographer, as well as those times where it is you who has been commissioned by the magazine and deciding on which Photographer you'd like to work with…how do you make such a decision when searching out for the right lenser on a particular story?

AM: I DON'T ACTUALLY WORK WITH MANY PHOTOGRAPHERS SO THE DECISION IS USUALLY RELATIVELY EASY. I LIKE TO WORK WITH PEOPLE I TRUST AND CAN COMMUNICATE WITH, PEOPLE WHO'S OPINION I RESPECT. THAT BEING SAID, I'M ALSO LOOKING FORWARD TO COLLABORATING WITH SOME NEW PHOTOGRAPHERS THIS SEASON.

For More Of Alastair McKimm: Exclusive Interview Check here http://models.com/oftheminute/?p=8549

Photo Courtesy of Photographer Daniel Jackson ,models.com, and i-D Magazine
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: