Sunday, September 13, 2009

FASHION'S NIGHT OUT...






















Anna Wintour and Company "SHUT IT DOWN" Wednesday night as Rachel Zoe would say. NYC was filled with Celebs, Musicians,Models, Designers, Fashion Insiders, Bloggers, Stylist, and Anna herself. Myself and fellow Fashion Blogger What's In Your Closet Sharlene G went from the Bleeker and Perry to GRAND CENTRAL itself SOHO...I'm kind of mad I didnt make it back UPTWN :/, but I must admit who needed the runways when you had FNONYC...sike I was just saying, but it was fun...Thanks Anna for your Genius Ideas!!!

SHOUT OUTS TO
ANNA WINTOUR FOR WALKING FAST I GOT YOUR ELBOW ;)
VERA WANG YES YOU SHUT IT DOWN LIKE ANNA
COBRA STARSHIP FRONT MAN WHERE's THE WHITE GLASSES
MODEL NICOLE YOUR SO HAUTE HOT
JOSH HARNETT
WILLIAM YAN YOUR THE COOLEST KIDD
SPENCER CHALK JESUS F#@K! DRINK UP
MINH AND JULIA YOU GUYS ARE TOO COOL THANKS!
RUSSELL SIMMONS SORRY FOR INTURUPTING YOUR CALL
MICHELLE WHEREs MY 3.1 PHILLIP LIM INVITE ;)
MODEL HELENA CHRISTIANSEN I DIDN'T GET YOUR PICK DAMN
MODEL FRANKIE RAYDER YOU SAID YOU WERE COMING BACK TO RETAKE PIC SIKE...RIGHT ;)
RIHANNA I'M SPEECHLESS
MODEL NIJA THANKS!
KID CUDI YOUR MAJOR...
SHARLENE G YOUR AWESOME! I HOPE YOU HAD FUN CAUSE I DID "DAMN IT's LIKE THAT" lol
KERIN ROSE YOUR THE COOLEST RIHANNA IS ROCKING THE HELL OUT OF THEM GLASSES N SO R U!
AIMEE THE JOURNALIST WHAT HAPPEN TO THE QUOTES!
SHAM OF LATEBOOTS THANKS FOR THE PINS
ERIN OF MADEme AND NINA SKY'S NICOLE AWESOME FALL 09'AND NICOLE AWESOME SHOW!
SARAH LAROSA YOU WERE PAMPERING YOURSELF ALL NIGHT...
JUSTINE DORI THANKS FOR LETTING ME SHUT IT DOWN IN DINOSAURS OF NEW YORK PIECE!

1 comment:

Sharlene G. said...

I Had a blast!! "Damn its like that!" LOL