Friday, July 31, 2009

All You Have To Do Is Ask...

And you shall receive. So if you follow me on twitter @keefwasheretoo...I twitt @maryjblige to twittpic a pic from her video set "The One" and she did... read below how it "twittdown"

keefwasheretoo:@maryjblige how is the video goin? Twittpic pls of the atmosphere it'll really be cool and followers can retweet ! ;)

maryjblige:@keefwasheretoo it's going gReat. I will tweet pics in a sec. Hold tight.

maryjblige:Me & my sister Latonya working it out. I'll send more guys. Going into first shot of the day. http://yfrog.com/0o26083982j

So the moral of story is kids whether in real life or on twitter in real time ask. You never know what might happen you never know the outcome ;) I RT'd it like twice lol

Thanks Again MJB your "THE ONE"

twittpic courtesy of @maryjblige
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: