Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Last Emperor Film X The Last Pick Up...



WOW all the Vets are coming out with documentries on their lives also the time they've spent in the game!!! I have a lot of work to do...Valentino is stepping down from his thrown from making beauty as he would say. And he has made women look extremely beautiful and men sharp. Stay cool and sharp Mr. Valentino you did your thing and fashion loved it. Hypebeast via The Moment Blog: (At the Film Forum in New York City will be Matt Tynauer’s film about the life of fashion icon Valentino. The film, entitled The Last Emperor, will also see a limited release in the coming weeks via US cities including: Chicago, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. Further information regarding The Last Emperor can be found via an article in the NY Times.) Sooo check it out....





So here is my Valentino story...I never met him in person, but I've been to his showroom. It was one of my last pick ups on a assisting job I did. We totally rushed up to the 40's to catch the pick up, but we were told the offices was closed. Not true, the pick up had been waiting for us, but it wasn't ready till a certain time. Someone greeted us and while he pull the pick up... I took some snaps of the "beautiful shwrm lobby" enjoy them because it embodies, probably the true essence of Valentino, before the new creative team comes in...I believe that is what's happening correct??? Valentino is also the last designer that actually sketches besides Oscar Del La Renta and others etc...

No comments: