Saturday, January 17, 2009

DAN KEYS SOPHOMORE EFFORTS...







As I was emailing my homey over at O.M.O Writes Samantha Smikle I wanted to leave her a few words before I laid to rest. She hit me right back with feed back, I was amazed because Twitter usually keeps up the night Al's. But any way she wasn't sure if that was Dan Keys aka Young Love in the Look Book for Sophomore. So I clicked the link and there it goes Dan Keys. I was a supporter of his first album "TOO YOUNG TO FIGHT" because of the electro song "Find Away To Dance" it was a cool record. Now Dan has been modeling here and there I seen him in some editorial pieces and now the Sophomore look book, which he is on his sophomore album "One Of Us"...Sooo Sam it is YOUNG LOVE and Thanks for the feed back. Yo check out Young Love previous video directed by Terry Richardson cool stuff...

Oooo the HAUTE HOT HOTTIE model in the Sophomore look book is Rachel Ballinger


REMIX TO FIND AWAY TO DANCE...

2 comments:

Samantha Smikle said...

i know this song! love his version, cute video! that's so funny that that's him...no one just makes music anymore hahah
xo,
S.

p.s. i tagged you in a post!

Anonymous said...

This guy looks fucking retarded