Thursday, January 22, 2009

!M !T

I was tagged by Samantha Smikle...

The rules are:
1. go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures
2. pick the 4th picture in that folder
3. explain the picture
4. tag 4 people to do the same




The is a good one the young lady in the pic is my homegirl E we both went to City tech in BK. I remember the first time I ask her name it was after class don't remember the class, but I do remeber it was Prof. Giuliani class. E was a cool young lady very much so the go getter. She put me on about 10 deep and she referred me to them where I received the chance to work with them for a min. Soo now about the pic ...E doesn't know I screen shot this pic off her myspace page a while ago lol. I thought everything about the photo was beautiful. There goes my explaination...

I'm going to tagg

William Yan
Edward Brock
Jemal McClary
Paridee

No comments: