Sunday, December 7, 2008

WHERE HAS SHE BEEN ALL MY LIFE...



I was browsing Photographer and model I believe Samuel Zakuto Blog which is filled with the new faces of the Modeling World. This particular young lady name wasn't mention on site, but she is all through the blog. I thinks she's wonderful and I'm in love also whats HER NAME???. She seems to have a cool and laid back steeeez, she's a haute hot hottie. Mr. Zakuto has a dope eye to take a photo of her and his photography is pretty cool too.

2 comments:

keefwasheretoo said...

She's sooo bad I had to leave a comment...She's like the song says bamboo earrings at least two pair...curly hair and what seems to be a good attitude, she's all I need to get me in a good mood. She makes me smile ;) lol I know I'm beasting.

aimeehustle said...

she kinda looks like vashtie.