Sunday, December 14, 2008

WELCOME WHITNEY PORT TO THE NYC...





When you see her in the streets say WADDUP WHIT and WELCOME...cause I'm hoping to bump into her and tell her how sexy she is as well as gorgeous. Whitney was one of my 2nd favorites besides Lauren Conrad LC. Whitney actually worked and did everything she set out to do on the show. She's landed some dream jobs where girls here in NYC or where ever would DIE to have. Whitney worked with Fashion Awesome Lady Kelly Cutrone at People's Revolution here in NYC also LA base and Lisa Love at Teen Vogue. What I liked about Whitney was her hustle she paid attention to detail and she never became comfortable in her situations. Her face most of the time showed what she was thinking, but she always spoke up on how she felt. People saw her potential and wanted her to do bigger and better things. I know the show was shot in advanced and I hope it isn't on some scprited deal which she is still chillin here in the NYC at DVF or by now has clients she is actually styling also working on her clothing line EVE...From the PROMO's of THE CITY Whitney style game is crazy!!! Those legs, smile, and blonde doobie be doing the damn thing on that cobble stone in the Meat Packing District.

YoOoOo DVF was one of my first pick ups I did when I started assisting stylist's right there in the Meat Packing District before it was all set up for Whitney or Diane herself to work there...Waddup Calyann those garments wasn't easy to handle...these are before I had my duffel as a assistant lol.

2 comments:

keefwasheretoo said...

Guilty Pleasures for all of US...lol Dec. 29th 2008.WATCH or catch the wknd repeats...WHITNEY RUN THE CITY LIKE DIDDY...

Anonymous said...

duffel as your assistant! LMFAO!

MPS