Tuesday, December 16, 2008

KIM JONES...






Creative Director, Designer, and Fashion Editor also Fashion Consultant to Big Brother Kanye for Pastelle (I Guess). Is no longer designing his own collection Kim Jones nor Umbro by Kim Jones. Kim is only putting his focus on Dunhill, which he is the new Creative Director over at the desinger label. I'm happy for him and Congrats because it seems to be a designers dream to Creative direct another Fashion House within their career. And being that Kim put his hands in so many aspects of fashion. Kim is well deserving of all that's a head because he is an awesome designer. Kim is also an amazing stylist too where he contributes to Vman, Dazed&Confused and V mag to name a few. Kim's approach is always cool and sharp. It's always a collective of vintage, high, and streetwear mixed to give a DOPE editorial aesthetic statement.

I'm going to miss the fact that there's no more Kim Jones pieces, I was stacking my chips (I'm lying I aint stack shit lol but uknowatimsayin) so when I make that trip to London I could stack up on some pieces I couldn't find here. I purchase my first piece at Odin in LES and my second piece at Classic Kicks. I also wonder if Memes still have those Aztec print kicks...But look at Dunhill's latest collection pieces so far SHARP!!!



Also its sooo Official that KIM JONES is over that the website is GONE. I know your like UMMmmm Yea Keith I would think soo DUH lol...

1 comment:

keefwasheretoo said...

YoOoO I know its old news, but I was hoping it was a rumor lol...Nah I'm Joking KIM CONGRATS kidd kidd. Is the Dunhill store coming back to 5 Ave or some crazy location in lower Mnhttn...Which would be dope because of the hidden treasures all over the city.