Tuesday, December 9, 2008

CLASSIC AMERICAN BEAUTY...



As Photographer Terry Richardson puts it about Lindsay Lohan and her awesome Harpers Bazaar Cover shoot...I know its old news to you guys. But I copped it for FREE 99 as Ms. Hustle would say. I couldn't stop looking at the dope cover and to find out Mr. Richardson shot it was even better. Sooo being that you saw the inside spread which is HAUTE HOT HOT and bloggers like Mr.Style post the Lovely Model Chanel Iman pics...check out the actual shoot behind the scences. Also shout out to Fashion Editor Elizabeth Stewart who styled Ms. Lohan awesome point of view!!!



Also Let me Tell You the Reader My Lindsay Lohan story...Sooo on nice day in the NYC my homegirl Monica txt me Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson was coming to her store. Then my homey Will just missed her and saw her walking down from his store, but guess who bump into her while doing a pull at Peoples Revolution ME!!! Shout to Angela the HAUTE HOT HOTTIE PR lady at Ppl's Rev. Lindsay seem to LOVE everything in the showroom that it had to offer and she was with a cool hipster dude and the dope ass designer Henry Of House Of Holland browsing the latest in SS09'. It was funny how we knew her 1020 the whole day while she was in NYC that day...how awesome was that.

3 comments:

keefwasheretoo said...

This is funny but while writing this post guess what movie was playin on FX channel 40 for those who live in BKLYN...Just My Luck starring yours truly Lindsay Lohan. So Just My Luck I was scanning the mag and the movie was playing. True story check local listing...do any one even use a TV Guide anymore?

Anonymous said...

oooh... hows ppl rev? they got some dope pieces? .... any new designers?
MPS

keefwasheretoo said...

MPS... Ppl's Rev. has the stuff you can only dream of using editorially...They have Orthordox which I think is dope and the latest in Jeremy Scott too as you know and some dope shoe company...I havent been in a min though that's what I remember.