Sunday, December 14, 2008

I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues...




Ok I listen to everyones opinions on Kanye's latest album. People are aren't responding to it too well and his new focus on his music... Me neither at first, but I didn't understand a lot about it...But I started to listen and as he would put it he just doesn't give a FUCK...(Excuse me). Homeboy is buttnaked right now and he doesn't care. With his GRAND lost of his Mom and his relationship. He put it all on wax...But he finally made his "My Life" album somebody did homeboy wrong on top of what happen to him or there's just something wrong with him...As Mary said "Life can be only what you make it"...He had to live some of those words he was spitting and now he can't rhyme. He can only sing with the pro tools to get his point across. I was watching VH1 Soul movie tribute "Wattstax" by Filmmaker Mel Stuart (You need to WATCH !T) and a lady on the flick said "The Blues is a black man's cousin" and I guess that's what Big Brother got the BLUES...cause it is all coming from the heart....I really feel this album is the most honest of all the projects...And the same for Mary which "My Life" was her most honest too...she wasn't out of her 20's good, which her ass was out as well and you know Mary didn't give two shits...(Excuse me again). Mary had 17songs asking for HELP on HOW and WHAT do I need to DO???? Happy don't mean Louie V, Gucci,YSL and Prada. And we all know they ( Mary X Kanye) have and love it all, but it doesn't consume them. All the materials things in world won't cover the pain your heart conjures up when shit hits the fan...he'll be ight though Mary burst through the flames and Kanye will come out shining too...

Songs comparable soo youknowwhatimsaying...pls listen before you say how the hell!!! Listen pls

Kanye's "Love Lockdown" X Mary's Remake"I'm Going Down" and not because the title has DOWN in it too...listen to her song and his.

Kanye's "Heartless" X Mary's "Be With You" the answer to heartless and also check homey Will site for hmgrl Jenna vrsn.

Kanye's "Street Lights" X Mary's "My Life" the questions you ask...

Kanye's "Pinocchio Story" X Mary's "Be Happy" or "Take Me As I Am" real recognize real and what true happiness is...

I don't know if I'm making sense, but I know kinda know how he feels a lil, but I think we all do, we've all gone thru some shit that had us feeling the BLUES...

2 comments:

keefwasheretoo said...

OooOo and if you don't have "My Life" in your collection your missing out...Man the best album known to man and not because I love her to death but because she help the kidd man...she helped ppl man...That women wrote album for the masses and put it to HIP HOP beats...U were cryin inside but your body was doing the latest dance step whatever it was at the time...Go COPP!!!

MOSTBANGIN'EST said...

I couldn't have put it better myself