Sunday, November 23, 2008

R...B



Rihanna is a HAUTE HOT HOTTIE...I'm in love and I'm plotting on stealing her away from C...B no need to write his name out...I just love looking at her and what she's going to do next. Its hard to find somebody with cool edge like Re Re. Being that she kinda revamped herself she has more of a personable style!!! I appreciate all that she does fashion wise and her videos from "UMBRELLA" to the latest "REHAB" w/JT which reminds of the Vicky and David Beckham editorial spread from W mag with photos I believe by STEVEN KLIEN...Robyn...Rihanna...RE RE is a rock star, but this other lady that calls herself...

SASHA FIERCE




Soooo these SPECTs that B...BEYONCE...SASHA...SASHA FIERCE are wearing, I'm not to sure who they are by but they are DOPE and over the top crazy!!! I wish I can get my hands on them...pls pls pls if anyone can drop the designer pls let the kidd know. But getting back to whatever her name is... I have come to the conclusion B wanted a lil more edge in her wardrobe... so simplicity and cool is what seems to be her new tool to gain this new almost captivating image or persona that she is putting out there with such designers as Gareth Pugh, Margiela, Givenchy, and that ROBOTIC HAND ... I have to follow a lil more but she keeps bringing this J...Z may have to watch it too...

No comments: