Thursday, November 13, 2008

THE BOWERY HOTEL...

AWwwWWWw man this one is a personal one. I'm blogging to tell you guys(like I have many readers of this blog) how the most awesome things can happen to you. My homey Paulo invited me to come chill with him at the Bowery Hotel (I didn't know it was a chill spot) where he was chilling with his homies Fashion Director Darius and Interpreter Jia...Coool shit we chopp'd it up about alot cracked jokes and shared cool insight on Fashion Style Icons, Movies, and others things about the world. My observation of the Bowery Hotel was this place is SWANKY like real ritzy with a cool antique edge with a bunch of cool somebodies like Paulo, Darius, and Jia. It was some hot ladies sitting by the fire place. And one Haute lady I couldn't take my eyes off and we finally caught I eyes was Lysa Cooper, who is an ICON of Fashion, Music, and Art. True story she looked at me and was like do I know you...I was like... No probably not...then she said whats your name I said Keith...I was like I know you.. your Lysa Cooper, so then she walks over... we sake hands and she asks what do I do I tell her I'm a stylist asst... she says to who??? I was like Lisa Sellers she says give her a big hug for me and I was like sure I told her...that she(Lysa Cooper) is awesome and it was pleasure meeting you...I tell her I see her around often and she like we haven't met I was like maybe we crossed paths...she says she love my smile, but that's my story (I know your like madd corny, but I was stylist struck)...Lysa Cooper is the Stylist who revamped yours truly Riahanna if you didn't know...but she probably like knows, worked, and are friends with the likes of Artist ICON the late Keith Haring(which she features in his new book), all the Models, Designers, Celebs, and probably every GLOSSY page known to man. Sooo I can only imagine...Ooooo she was wearing an awesome black dress, Stella McCartney boots(I've been to the shwrm sooo I peep them I believe) and her awesome curly mane...

No comments: