Saturday, October 4, 2008

LOOK WHO IS HARD AT WORK...



It's your boy KEEF who was MOS DEF there on his knees assisting Stylist Khalilah Williams Webb( Peep the GOLD shoes) closing Models shoes. On a Hype Williams set filming Shaggy ft Akon "Whats Love" video in the M I A...Found this on www.kimberleysportfolio.org/ dope photographer Kim Scott site. Kim was cool people on set that day, which was hard also fun work. I really loved and appreciated that experience. As you can see I loved that short sleeve plaid POLO RL shirt to death, but it is true what they say you wear things till it gets a hole in them. Because I got a giant hole or ripp I should say the other day...I'm going to wear that shit though. It reminded me of my plaid Eddie Bauer in HS, and plaid is major these days (I sound madd trendy)...

1 comment:

aimeehustle said...

aww, like cinderella. you were putting her glass slipper on. how cute.