Sunday, October 5, 2008

GUESS WHO????



Okay you took too long........MMM Maison Martin Margiela. Here HE is in the 1997 above pic. I have a TEST SHOOT today which is on location, I was sleep and I heard rain hitting the window. I was like OMG...so I googled the weather and who would give it to me best "THE MUTHA FUCKIN NEW YORK TIMES" see this why I love my FUCKIN CITY( MY lil ones forgive my lango I was a lil upset cause of the rain), but I'm like let God do his work and he will have clear skies for me by call time...MMM your the FUCKIN man, you really inspire me and this one is dedicated to YOU sir.

PS I didn't expect him to look like this I really didn't...how about YOU??? Now that you know how the Whoodini/David Blaine of FASHION looks like how does it change your view of his aesthetics...I didn't google IMAGE him ever after I read the articles also the FASHION legends about Mr. Margiela. I've been aware of MMM sense mid-2000's (should a Fashion Interpreter admit this) thanks to FASHION NOW 2 i-D...Like I say these days new to me, but old news to you...


photo courtesy of The New York Times dot(.) com...

1 comment:

aimeehustle said...

omg. fashion's mystery man unveiled. good one Sherlock Holmes. BRAVO!