Thursday, October 9, 2008

DONE...







Yes the Test Shoot I've been hollering about was finally DONE!!! If you are a reader of this blog you'll see I have mentioned it a couple of times or so. It featured Done pronouced (Don-nay) dope huh??? It was fun, where our original location was FortGreene Park, where Done grew up in the Brooklyn area. Due to Gods work (rain) we chose another location and shot some in Tompkins Park (clear skies) where they played dope ass House Music. The Brooklyn Around The Way Girl is a Forensics Major at Pace University, she's such a inspiration also soon to graduate with her Masters (Go Girl lol)...And I saw modeling in her career, but I don't think she's too interested in the field. Though she rock'd it out like one on the shoot shot by Phil Knowlton whose also has been mentioned as well on a past post. Sooo pics are soon to come so enjoy these and next actual pics also behind the scenes pics are on the way...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Shots...Wish you would have given us a few more...keep it up Done...Blessingss -SiyahDaRas

kjmarlo said...

Wow I didn't know you guys ended up shooting @ Tompkins park. I am pretty sure I was walking by up and down that area and didn't see you guys. I think my favorite pics are the ones in the park. Good work

-Kamal