Thursday, September 25, 2008

THE YOUNG AND THE BANGING!!!

MR. POPULAR HIMSELF HERON PRESTON








PROFANE LANGO X HIGH FASHION DOPE!!!!





SEE EMILY(ENGLANDs COOL GIRL) I POSTED YOUR PIC X WILL
OVERSEAssss HONEY's

I wasn't as cool as these cool kidds of The Young and The Banging in high school...It was cool to meet the Founder of such coolness Heron Preston (heronpreston.com/theyoungandthebanging.com). The whole concept from the book, blog, and parties is WORD TO YO MUTHA FLY,AWESOME, MADD PHAT, BUTTAH, ill,DOPE, CRAZIE, DA SH!T and BANANNAS as we would say in those days. Or am I alone on the SLANG??? I'm interacting more than I did in those days(CALL ME COOLKEEFWASHERETOO!!!) ,I'm not as lame I'm alot more cooler than my high school days. I get to redeem myself at events like this...COME THRU TO NEXT ONE SEPT. 28, 2008 @ THE YOUNG AND THE BANGING 255 ELIZABETH...

No comments: