Monday, September 8, 2008

SO CREATIVE...









Director of INTERVIEW Magazine Karl Templer must watch alot of movies, people watch everyday,read millions of books(fiction and non fiction), and own many photography books also breeze through the glossy pages often too. Then again Karl could just be a GENIUS. Because his mind set is INSANE, Karl styled every piece of this September issue now that's O SHIT. As a Creative Director Karl should consider making this issue a HARD COVER photography book(I'm just sayin) because its just that SMART and SHARP. Karl visually can style anything and make it speak volumes(I speak like I know him). He knew that KATE MOSS could wear AZZEDINE ALAIA gloves, a blonde doobie, black eyebrows,her signature buck'd teeth, be NUDE and we would still GASP ;O . I'm speechless and I bought the second to last copy from 14th St. 8Ave station (shout out to them for having two copies left). Like MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA Karl says he always thought it should be about the work, not about him. I agree SHOW and PROVE which everyone will be dying to know who the hell you are...I'm really curious of what Margiela looks like also RAF. Anybody knows????

You can also catch Karl Templer and little more about him in the book (STYLIST the interpreters of fashion)...dope book must get now you fashion interpreters!!!

No comments: