Friday, September 19, 2008

ill THREADS FOR MY LADIES...

MARC ONLY YOU CAN PULL THIS LOOK OFF ONLY YOU...
MARC JACOBS S/S 09' AKA IF MARY POPPINS HAD A DAUGHTER SHE WOULD DO IT LIKE THIS...


VPL S/S 09'


PHILLIP LIM S/S 09'


TEAR THE CONCRETE UP WITH THESE PHILLIP LIM FRESH ALERTS!!!
JT AND PARTNER SORRY WILL GET (PRTNRs NAME) for WILLIAM RAST




NARCISCO RODRIGUEZ S/S 09'


PROENZA SCHOULER S/S 09'


JONATHAN SAUNDERS S/S 09'...


KIRSTEN DUNST!!!!
BAND OF OUTSIDERS S/S 09'

AIN'T NUTTIN BUT A WANG THANG...
ALEXANDER WANG S/S 09'


MORE FRESH ALERTS!!!! BY RODARTE'

Ok I'm no expert on womens threads, but being that I can't stop dreaming about the women I wish that was in my life like Riahanna( You are soo lucky CHRIS BROWN), Kelis( Mr. Jones You are very Lucky), Nicole Richie(Good Charolette man you are also lucky), Lindsay Lohan(? SAM you just lucked up, but I'm not hating;/sike I am) and Mary J. Blige( Mr. Issacs SIR you are LUCKY and BLESSED). These would be the pieces these women would conjure up in their wardrobe some how. I've assisted nothing, but women stylist which all of them were also COOL OUTRAGEOUS LOVERS OF UNIQUELY RAW STYLE. They truly shopped from New York to Japan literally (future pics coming soon u'll see) that's why I want to pursue Editorial Styling because look at the VISUAL EXTRAVAGANCE that the glossy pages gives you. Especailly when it comes to styling the center of the earth a (WOMEN) all rules are broken all of em broken ( Ask TEMPLER, DOM, ROITFELD, FARRER, ENNINFUL, and NICKERSON)...Sooo my FASHION WOMEN think out of the box S/S 09' have fun take things a bit forward. My plain clothes ladies (GO aHEAD) be simple on top but STUNT in those RODARTE' FRESH ALERTS!!!! if you want...JUST HAVE FUN and I'll be hollerin at you in streets trying to get your script from you cause you look sooooooo good...peace KEEF ;)

photos courtesy of style.com and Vmagazine.com...

No comments: