Sunday, September 21, 2008

GQ X COMPLEX...




I HAVE A POLL GOING ON HERE...WHOSE COVER IS MORE ENTICING MEGAN FOX OR AUBREY O'DAY???? NOW KEEP IN MIND THEY ARE BOTH EXCEPTIONALLY SEXY GIRLS, BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN THE INSIDE PICS OF CMPLXs AUBREY SPREAD (Ooops). AND MAY YOU BE REMINDED THAT MEGAN's GQ COVER WAS SHOT BY TERRY RICHARDSON WHO GAVE MEGAN CHERRIES AS PROPS ; ) SO WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE BOTH INSIDE SPREADs(Ooops AGAIN). ALSO READ THE MAGs TAG LINES SUCH AS GQ's MEGAN (SAYS WHAT SHE THINKS AND DOES WHAT SHE WANTS) CMPLX's AUBREY(LOVES TO TALK...RAW!!!!). AND WE ALL KNOW Ms O'DAY IS A RIOT (DUE TO HER REALITY SHOW WHERE SHE EXPRESSES HERSELF IN A FUN COOL WAY), Ms FOX I HAVEN'T HEARD OR SEEN ANY ACTS OF MEDIA TAKE OUT OR TMZ CRAZINESS. IT's DIFFICULT TO READ THE GQ INSIDE ARTICLE ON MEGAN THOSE PICS OooOOo (DON'T FORGET THE PIC WITH THE ICE Awww MAN),BUT I GOT THROUGH IT AND SHE IS CANDID AS HELL. I CAN'T DECIDE AT ALL...IT's REALLY HARD...(Ooops AWWW MAN I'M TRYING TO KEEP THIS REALLY CLEAN) IT's REALLY HARD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THE TWO THOUGH.



OOOooOo TAKE IN CONSIDERATION AUBREY IS SHOWING A BIT...BUT MEG HAD CHERRIES AND ICE (NICE COMBO). OOooooOOOok PEACE keefwishhewasthere ON SET FOR BOTH SHOOTS... ; )

I ENCOURAGE COMMENTS LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTs OR IS IT REALLY HARD FOR YOU TOO????

No comments: