Tuesday, September 9, 2008

GET YOUR MASTERS...



As you all know Kanye West is my brother, alter ego, and he inspires me because he's never comfortable like my homeboy Will Y-3...He is always taking things to different levels. I like this picture because it looks like Basquiat 2008. The back drop is dope (graffitti) and the suit speaks expen$ive(it's probably Pastelle) and shoes are playful as well as cool (sperry's maybe sike idk but dope too)...I appreciate the scuffyness too it makes the look serious but forward OoOoOOOo don't forget the Oc's(glasses) Just Dope...Me and my homeboy Phil was scouting Sunday and he was like what do you think Kanye's next album gonna be named we was like "GET YOUR MASTERS"...Mr. West already owns his masters cause he produces his own joints (hpflly he does) so we'll see...

No comments: