Saturday, September 27, 2008

THE FASHION ILLUSTRATOR...

Joesph Bleu Photo
Designerman Illustration

L train sketch

A DIDDY MOMENT...

What I saw today was really cool and innovative also MOS DEF something to blog about. Richard Haines aka the Designerman of the blog http://designerman-whatisawtoday.blogspot.com(A visual record of cool stuff guys wear...and other things that inspire me) which he has work with Calvin Klien, Bill Blass, Perry Ellis and Sean Combs(YES HE HAS WORK WITH DIDDY). And mens.style.com has caught on to Mr. Haines. Rich is like the Sartorial( Illustrator) because he sketches what he sees or maybe he take photos too. It was alot of mentioning of the L train on his blog, so he's a commuter that will SKETCH ya instead of CAPTURE ya!!! This fashion blogging is so interesting because devoting your time to catch street fashion whether it is photos, videos, and illustrations you can always express visual things in fashion instantly...Fashion is sooo fast pace. So check it out he is one of my favorite blogs and I just discovered it. It might be old to you but very new to me I'm only ANOTHER fashion interpreter, not THE fashion interpreter...

No comments: