Friday, September 19, 2008

DEDICATING THESE SONGS TO MY FAVORITE GIRL...ARLENIS

ARLENIS SOSA
LOOK AT THAT SMILE...
TOMMY HILFIGER S/S 09'
PHILLIP LIM S/S 09'
ALEXANDER WANG S/S 09'

RAPHAEL SAADIQ "LOVE THAT GIRL"

RAPHAEL SAADIQ CLASSIC "ASK OF YOU"...I LOVE YOU ARLENIS.

Sooo peep the new love of my life Arlenis Sosa, from the Dominican Repbulic to becoming the new face of LancĂ´me. Arlenis Sosa is everywhere. She is backed by the Marilyn Agency and I see why because she is so gorgeous and cool. I think Arlenis is such a natural beauty. Which I saw it for myself at the Tommy Hilfiger S/S 09' Fashion Show and I didn't get up the nerve to ask her for a picture because of the backstage mayhem (EXCUSES)... But I would like to SERENADE her with these two Raphael Saadiq songs his latest "LOVE THAT GIRL" and classic "ASK OF YOU". I'm hoping one day she is home bored on a rainy day and she comes across this post (I know models GOOGLE themselves) not to get off the subject but, I saw Sessilee Lopez seek V mag( SEE I TOLD YOU THEY LOOK BACK AT THEMSELVES) on Spring St. at the newsstand...Soo enjoy Arlenis beauty and the dope sounds.Arlenis Holla at the KIDD...Peace Keef ;).

photos courtesy of style.com, Vmagazine, and NewYork.com/style

No comments: